Eat your way to glowing skin!!
Everyone dreams of having perfectly glowing skin. No one likes to get wrinkles, dark spots, or circles. Add in unhealthy eating habits and the endless list of beauty products containing harmful chemicals that pose a very serious threat to your skin's health. No wonder it is so difficult for you to maintain a healthy glow. But, can I tell you a little secret to get the long-lasting glow we all long for!?
The secret lies in the produce isles😊
The key to diminishing and preventing future wrinkles and getting that glow worry skin is right in your home and your day-to-day lifestyle. Consuming high-quality proteins, vegetables, and getting adequate sleep can all contribute to decreasing your wrinkles and preventing future ones!
Get ready to discover the steps that can be followed to obtain glowing skin. I’ll show you how non-toxic makeup and natural products can help you to have great skin. And, I will give you recipes for toxin-free facial masks!!
Here’s some tips towards your your dream skin
• A healthy diet is the key to glowing skin. Select the food you eat with great care according to your skin type to avoid different skin related issues. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water helps to clean your body of the toxins and impurities and help you get a glowing skin.
• Avoid spending too much time in direct sunlight as it has UV rays which are harmful to the skin. Theses rays cause blotches and rashes and destroy the texture of your skin, leaving it uneven. So, if you must spend a long time in the sun, take precautionary measures like applying sunscreen and using an umbrella to avoid the harmful rays.
• Avoid going to bed with your make up on, because makeup has chemicals which may ruin your skin if worn overnight. So, take your makeup off with good quality cleansing milk and wash your face thoroughly to remove any residue. You do not want your pores to get clogged. This will leave you with refreshing natural skin and help you avoid acne and pimples.
• Stress is a major element that causes damage to your skin because when you are stressed the hormones produce excessive oil which leads to many skin problems. So, to get glowing skin, say a big “No” to stress and try to support a healthy lifestyle. Get a good night’s sleep; keep yourself relaxed by indulging in activities like swimming, reading, listening to music, etc.
• Exercise is another important activity to promote glowing skin. Indulge in activities like aerobics and cardio to increase the flow of oxygen to the cells of your skin. Exercising is the best way to get rid of dead skin and give your skin a glow.
• Include Vitamin C in your diet to get a flawless and glowing skin. Add a good deal of fruits and vegetable to your diet to get enough vitamin C. By making these slight changes to your lifestyle, you can get youthful, glowing skin.
Why Taking Probiotics is the Key to Great Skin
Are you using creams and products to look younger? What if I said that your body holds the key for making you look and feel youthful? Your body has the capability to use good bacteria (probiotics) to protect itself against the bad ones while staying strong and healthy. Unfortunately, a stressful lifestyle and external toxins destroy probiotics in our bodies.
You can add probiotics to your diet to get healthy and glowing skin. Probiotics help you in the following ways:
• Probiotics help to cleanse your liver. The liver is a major organ as it cleans your blood which must circulate throughout the body. If the blood is clean, it promotes healthy skin and eyes. The probiotics help in the cleaning process and make your skin look fresh and younger.
• Probiotics reduce the desire to consume carbohydrates and alcohols which also leads to obesity. In this way, probiotics help to keep your weight under control.
• Taking probiotics can also help you if you have an acne problem. When you take probiotics, you help your system fight acne and blemishes.
• Probiotics in our gut help in eliminating the toxins that can damage our skin that lead to wrinkles. Probiotics can be used as a key to great skin by reversing the aging process.
• Probiotics help the digestion process. The skin can receive all the antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins needed to stay healthy and glowing.
In short, adding probiotics to your daily diet can provide you with great benefits, and looking beautiful is one of them. There are many delicious foods available which are rich in probiotics. Including them in your diet can help to regulate your hormones and restore the overall balance of your body. Instead of spending so much money on creams and lotions, try to make probiotics a part of your daily routine.
Why Eating Healthy is the Key to Great Skin
A well-balanced and healthy diet is the key to great skin. The natural ingredients present in your diet can provide you with the nutrition to fight against skin problems. It may help to promote the speed of elimination to cleanse the skin and protect it from UV rays to avoid skin pigmentation and blemishes.
Here is a list of foods that can help you obtain healthy skin:
• Strawberries: They are rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps to keep your skin wrinkle-free and tight, removing the danger of the fine-lines we are so afraid of.
• Tomatoes: A good intake of tomatoes in your daily diet can help you stay safe from fine lines and sunburns because they contain an antioxidant that helps with the production of collagen fiber, which prevents drooping.
• Apples: The antioxidant present in apples protects the skin against UV rays that cause skin cancer.
• Almonds: Eating almonds daily increases vitamin E, which contains antioxidants that help with skin health and provide an added benefit of well-hydrated skin.
• Soy: It helps to slow down the process of aging with its ability to prevent wrinkles and helps keep skin sturdy.
• Eggs: Two major antioxidants are present in eggs that provide extreme protection against UV damage that may lead to dark spots, blemishes, and, potentially, cancer. It also helps to keep the skin soft due to its hydrating ability.
• Walnuts: These nuts contain a powerhouse of healthy fats that provide a lubricating effect to the skin to keep it soft and moist.
• Virgin Olive Oil: This oil contains fatty acids that help block UV rays and help keep your skin moisturized.
• Whole grains: Adding whole grains to your daily diet can help in renewing your skin and getting that healthy glow.
Adding these foods to your diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you to attain that glowing, smooth, and firm skin that you have been dreaming about.
Organic Whole Foods Face Masks
To help you with great skin, I am here to share some of the most liberating organic masks that you can make with your favorite fruits and vegetable. Don't just eat the ingredients—use these simple recipes on your face for amazing results.
Moisturizing Strawberry Mask
For making this mask, you will need the following ingredients, which are probably available in your kitchen:
1. A handful of fresh strawberries
2. 3 tablespoons honey
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. Few drops of lavender essential oil
How to make it
First, mash the strawberries well, and then mix all the ingredients to reach a consistent fluid. Apply this mixture to your face, avoiding the eye area. Sit back and relax for 15 to 20 minutes. Put on some soothing music while you do and avoid looking in the mirror as you might look like a ghost wearing it! But the results will be worth it. Then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
How it works
The strawberries are rich in vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acids, which provide an exfoliating action on the skin. The use of honey is added so the skin absorbs it and is moisturized. Olive oil is also used to moisturize, and it contains antioxidants, which help to bring a natural glow to your skin. The lavender is used for its relaxing qualities while using this mask.
After taking it off, you will go crazy for the feel of your extra-smooth skin. There will be no need to apply a moisturizer because your skin will already be deeply exfoliated and moisturized.
Polishing Apple Mask
For making this mask, you will need the following ingredients, which are probably already waiting for you in the kitchen:
1. 1 tablespoon fresh apple puree
2. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
3. A pinch of cinnamon
How to make it
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Apply the scrubbing mask to your face and rub it in a gentle circular motion using your fingers. Repeat the process for at least 15 minutes to obtain the best results. Rinse well with tap water and follow with some moisturizing lotion.
How it works
The apples have a great deal of water and are high in minerals like potassium and vitamins A and C. Apples also contain malic acid, which is an excellent exfoliating enzyme that helps remove dirt and dead skin cells. The scrubbing effect provided by the sugar will remove all the dirt from inside the pores making it clean and clear.
When you remove the mask, you will see fresh, glowing, younger-looking skin that is smooth. Follow with a quality moisturizer to give it a perfect finish.
Rejuvenating Papaya Mask
For treating your skin with spa-like experience, you will need the following:
1. A papaya
2. 1 pot of water
How to make it
Take the papaya and cut it into two halves. Take one half and mash it. Then take a large pot and fill it with water. Now bring the water to a boil. Place the pot on a table and put your face just above it to take in the steam. You can hold a towel above your head to direct the steam directly to your face. Stay in this position for at least 10 minutes. Then apply the papaya paste on your face, avoiding contact with the eyes. Sit back and relax for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your face with tap water and apply a quality moisturizer for a radiant glow.
How it works
The enzymes present in the papaya provide a deep exfoliating action on your face and remove all the dead skin to turn it into a refreshed, younger-looking glowing complexion.
After you remove the mask, you will feel that your skin has been revitalized and you will notice an evident glow.
Soothing Honey Mask
For treating your skin with a spa-like experience, you will need the following:
1. 2 tablespoons of honey
2. 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
3. One slice of lemon
How to make it
Warm honey for a few seconds, then mix with cinnamon and lemon juice in a small container. Apply the mask to your face and leave it on for a while. After that, start messaging it gently and leave on for another 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse well with fresh water.
How it works
Honey can penetrate the skin and moisturize it from within. Cinnamon helps to reduce the redness caused due to inflammation, and it also helps to remove the oil present inside the pores. Lemon has a bleaching effect that helps to remove any dark spots, and the acid present in it helps to exfoliate the skin to remove dead cells.
After removing the mask, you will feel a natural glow and clear, moisturized skin. This mask will leave you wondering why you haven’t tried it before with all the simple ingredients present at your home all the time.
Refreshing Cucumber Mask
For treating your skin with this refreshing mask, you will need the following ingredients:
1. 1 cucumber
2. 1 teaspoon of honey
3. 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
4. 1 tablespoon of oats
How to make it
Peel a cucumber and puree in a blender. Add honey and aloe vera to the puree. Now grind one tablespoon of oatmeal and add to the puree. Mix the ingredients well. Apply this mixture to your face and massage gently in circular motion. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Rinse well with lukewarm water.
How it works
The cucumber has a wide range of elements present such as water; vitamins A, B1 and C; biotin; and potassium. All these elements help to hydrate the skin, liberating it of dryness and patches and protecting from skin infections and aging. Honey and aloe vera provide a moisturizing effect. The oatmeal helps in exfoliation.
After removing the mask, you will feel like your pores have disappeared. Your skin will give off a radiant, fresh glow and will feel smooth, clear, and moisturized.
You can help yourself resolve all issues related to your skin. All you need to do is change your unhealthy lifestyle into a healthy one by eating good, natural things loaded with the best nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants that can help you obtain your goal of that healthy glowing skin you have been dreaming about.
Ready to Take Your Glow to the Next Level?
The next time you take a trip to the grocery store, make sure to stock up in the produce department! It’s crucial to consume at least the minimum daily serving requirement of fruits and vegetables to maintain adequate health and get your glow on!