Goddess Bowl with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
4 roasted sweet potatoes
1 cup unsweetened dairy-free plain yogurt
1 small cucumber, chopped
1 garlic clove, grated1 large lemon, juiced
salt and black pepper, to taste
1teaspoon coconut oil
1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1 cup shredded carrots
1-pint grape tomatoes, sliced
1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 cups baby spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Dice the sweet potato and season with salt, pepper, cumin & olive oil.
3. Place sweet potatoes onto a baking pan. Place into a hot oven and bake for 25 minutes to 35 hour until done.
4. As the sweet potatoes roast. Mix yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Set to the side in the refrigerator to chill.
5. Add coconut oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once the oil has melted, add chickpeas, paprika, and oregano. Toss until warm.
6. Divide chickpeas between the serving bowls. Top with carrots, tomatoes, bell pepper, spinach, and yogurt sauce.
One of my favorites, enjoy! Wholesome Living